MICHELIN PILOT STREET RADIAL REAR 130-70-17rear
- Designed for small-engine motorcycles, MICHELIN Pilot Street tyres are perfect for everyday use in the city.
- Tailored tread depths and new tread compounds give MICHELIN Pilot Street tyres the perfect balance between grip and wear. Their grooves are angled towards the shoulders to cut through water and ensure a good grip on wet surfaces.
- Their extra-long lifespan is an important quality for everyday use: they’re 35% longer lasting than MICHELIN Pilot Sporty tyres*.
- Their design is inspired directly by our Sport Touring Radial tyres and their tread pattern is adapted from MICHELIN Pilot Road 2 tyres. Discover the true joy of day-to-day riding with handling that comes into its own in and out of town.
- Tube Type
- White Wall Y/N
- MICHELIN PILOT STREET RADIAL REAR 130-70-17
- TUBELESS (TL)