Motorcycle Tyre Fitting
When fitting on loosely removed motorcycle wheels, we use the latest Giuliano and Corghi motorcycle tyre fitting machines with the utmost care in order to ensure no damage is done to the wheel. We also offer an on-site motorcycle tyre fitting service for customers living in the metropolitan Melbourne area.
Since 1976, Giuliano has been essential to the automotive equipment field due to its superior quality and intelligent designs, providing faster work times while still being safe on the wheel.
With 60 years of industry experience, Corghi is one of the largest manufacturers of tyre changers in the world, establishing its reputation through durable and well-engineered motorcycle tyre changing machines.
Their features include:
- Tilting tower, sliding horizontal arm with 35 mm operating arm
- Bead breaker double effect cylinder ø 200 mm., made in aluminium
- Reinforced chassis Tabletop thickness 12 mm
- Fitting head designed for both standard and low profiled tyre applications 10″- 24″
- Allows to operate with tyre assemblies from 10″ to 24″. Rim clamping is performed by means of 4 jaws facing each other, driven by pneumatic cylinders connected to the control pedal.
- Model with four control pedals, tilting tower, sliding horizontal arm and operating arm with manual lowering and locking by pushing button.
Motorcycle Tyre Balancing
In order to achieve the best results, we use the latest Counteract Balancing Beads to balance your motorcycle wheels. Counteract Balancing Beads for motorcycles provide an automatic, readjusting, trouble-free and lifetime balance to the tyre, and complete wheel assembly for all wheel locations.
When Counteract Balancing Beads are installed inside a motorcycle tyre, the specially coated micro-spheres are distributed throughout the tyre through centrifugal force as the wheel rotates.
As the force of the out-of-balance spot increases and pulls the suspension in an up and down motion, the inertia causes the beads to move in the opposite direction and rapidly shift until complete wheel assembly is balanced.
They won’t cause damage to the inside lining of the motorcycle tyre and won’t clump together if there is too much excess moisture. The Counteract Balancing Beads we use are also completely compatible with TPMS (Tyre Pressure Monitoring Systems).
In addition, we use computerised balancing technology to scan and analyse the run-out of each wheel. This ensures the ideal balance with the least amount of weight, while also eliminating any unnecessary vibrations when out on the road.