When fitting on loosely removed motorcycle wheels, we use the latest Giuliano and Corghi tyre fitting machines with the utmost care, in order to ensure no damage is done to the wheel. Some of the features include:
- Tilting tower, sliding horizontal arm with 35 mm operating arm
- Bead breaker double effect cylinder ø 200 mm., made in aluminium
- Reinforced chassis Tabletop thickness 12 mm
- Fitting head designed for both standard and low profiled tyre applications 10″- 24″
- Allows to operate with tyre assemblies from 10″ to 24″. Rim clamping is performed by means of 4 jaws facing each other, driven by pneumatic cylinders connected to the control pedal.
- Model with four control pedals, tilting tower, sliding horizontal arm and operating arm with manual lowering and locking by pushing button.
In order to achieve the best results we use the latest Couteract Balancing Beads to balance your motorcycle wheels. Counteract Balancing Beads for motorcycles provide an automatic, readjusting, trouble-free, lifetime balance of the tire and complete wheel assembly for all wheel locations. When Counteract Balancing Beads are installed inside the tire the specially coated micro-spheres are distributed throughout the tire through centrifugal force as the wheel rotates.
As the force of the out-of-balance spot increases and pulls the suspension in an up and down motion, the inertia causes the beads to move in the opposite direction and rapidly shift until complete wheel assembly is balanced.